Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please log in using the form on the left, but first be sure to read the submissions instructions on this page to check for updates.
- Fill in all of your contact information.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas.
- Select your work's genre. For regular submissions, choose from the first five items in the drop-down list. CONTEST ENTRANTS: Please be sure to select the correct contest genre from the genre list (Fineline, James Wright, or Sherwood Anderson) rather than poetry, fiction, or creative nonfiction. You will find the contests further down in the drop-down list. That will ensure that you are appropriately routed to the payment site.
- We prefer that work be submitted in Microsoft Word, if possible, or in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Multiple works should be submitted as a single document, with page breaks and titles to indicate where one selection ends and the next begins. Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field.
- If you wish, you may fill in the comments field with any additional information you'd like us to know, then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue.
- Please Note: at this time MAR accepts contest entries through the Submission Manager, and upon submitting you will be redirected to our MAR Checkout to pay the $10 fee by credit card. When that process is complete, please SIGN OUT to be sure your payment is noted in the Submission Manager. If you wish to pay by check, when directed to the payment site, sign out. Please mail your check to Mid-American Review, Department of English, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH 43403. Visit our website, www.bgsu.edu/midamericanreview, for full details.